Dogs love our deliciously tender and chewy poultry hearts, rich in vitamins and minerals to support your dog's vitality. And we only use human-grade meat.
Real meat chews, chunks and bones are great for our dog's dental hygiene and teeth.
Use as training treats, feed as a tasty raw snack or as part of a home prepared raw meal. Bone free and an excellent alternative to beef.
We believe dogs deserve, real, raw food. That’s why since 1981, we’ve been committed to making high-quality, easy to feed raw food your dog will love.
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES (PER KG)
A few tips when feeding Raw Meaty Bones or Chews:
- Never cut or saw bones.
- Never feed bones with small children present.
- Never leave a dog unattended with a bone.
- Never feed cooked bones.
- Always separate multi-dog households before feeding to prevent fights (raw meaty bones have a very high resource value and even the very best of friends may fight).
- Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size, breed and experience.
- Do not feed bones from the butcher as their storage history is unknown and bacteria may be prevalent.
- If storing in between chewing sessions, rinse the bone under cold water and store in a plastic bag or container in the fridge.
- Always dispose of any uneaten material 24 hours after it's been defrosted.
- For seniors (7+ years) just beginning their raw food journey, start with bone-free chews or softer bones.
- Too much bone may lead to constipation.
- Handle in the same way that you would any raw product at home and always keep feeding areas clean.
Storage: Keep frozen until use. Defrost in a sealed container on the side for two hours or in the fridge overnight. Once defrosted please use the product within 24 hours. If storing after a chew session, rinse the treat under cold water and store in a sealed plastic bag or container in the fridge for a maximum of 24 hours.
We recommend raw meaty bones & chews to be fed as part of a healthy raw diet 1-3 times per week.