Natures Menu Raw Chews Marrow Bone for Adult Dogs
Classic marrow bone for experienced raw fed dogs. Tough for a healthy workout, encouraging improved dental hygiene and rich in fat and nutrients. Suitable for experienced raw feeders 10+ months old. Pack size 1 x Beef Marrowbone.
- 100% natural.
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- Responsibly sourced and human grade.
- Just thaw and serve.
- Promotes improved dental hygiene.
- Suitable for working dogs.
- Complementary ingredient.
- Ethically sourced ingredients.
Chewing is an important part of a raw diet and has many benefits for dogs. Not only is it great for strengthening teeth and overall dental hygiene, dogs find chewing calming and comforting.
Serve as a treat 1-3 times a week or as part of a home prepared raw meal.
Our range of meaty bones and chewing meats are carefully selected to accommodate dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds. Always supervise your dog when feeding raw meaty bones and select a raw bone or chew that is appropriate for your dog.
Feed material for dogs.
Please read our feeding guidebelow carefully before giving your dog bones.
A few tips when feeding Raw Meaty Bones or Chews:
- Never cut or saw bones.
- Never feed bones with small children present.
- Never leave a dog unattended with a bone.
- Never feed cooked bones.
- Always separate multi-dog households before feeding to prevent fights (raw meaty bones have a very high resource value and even the very best of friends may fight).
- Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size, breed and experience.
- Do not feed bones from the butcher as their storage history is unknown and bacteria may be prevalent.
- If storing in between chewing sessions, rinse the bone under cold water and store in a plastic bag or container in the fridge.
- Always dispose of any uneaten material 24 hours after it's been defrosted.
- For seniors (7+ years) just beginning their raw food journey, start with bone-free chews or softer bones.
- Too much bone may lead to constipation.
- Handle in the same way that you would any raw product at home and always keep feeding areas clean.
Storage: Keep frozen until use. Defrost in a sealed container on the side for two hours or in the fridge overnight. Once defrosted please use the product within 24 hours. If storing after a chew session, rinse the treat under cold water and store in a sealed plastic bag or container in the fridge for a maximum of 24 hours.
We recommend raw meaty bones & chews to be fed as part of a healthy raw diet 1-3 times per week.