Providing complete and balanced nutrition with a delicious gourmet grain free wet food recipe, Forthglade Grain Free Gourmet Adult Trays contain 75% quality meat along with a tail-waggingly tasty mix of fibre rich fruits and vegetables, replacing grains and giving your dog all the nourishment he needs from his daily dinner.
Naturally hypoallergenic and made with only 100% natural ingredients and added vitamins, Forthglade Grain Free Gourmet Adult Trays are carefully created by the Forthglade team at their factory in the heart of Devon, UK. Designed specifically for dogs with grain or other common allergies or sensitive tummies the recipe is completely grain free, replacing brown rice with fresh, fibre-rich vegetables to provide essential carbohydrates and energy as well as natural sources of key vitamins and minerals. A complete meal, it provides balanced nutrition containing everything your dog needs to thrive through adult life.
An easily digestible recipe designed to support optimum health and wellbeing, Forthglade Grain Free Gourmet Adult Trays Chicken & Duck contains only delicious, natural, wholesome ingredients combined at balanced levels and tailored to meet the nutritional needs of all adult dogs. It contains 48% chicken with 27% duck for an irresistibly tasty meat recipe, with added beneficial ingredients to support the overall condition of your dog. This includes prebiotic FOS to support healthy digestion, linseed and seaweed to provide natural sources of Omega fatty acids for healthy skin and coat condition, Yucca to reduce stool odours and Glucosamine and Chondroitin to support healthy joints and active mobility.
Gently steam cooked to retain all the natural flavour, aroma and nutrients within the natural ingredients used, Forthglade Grain Free Gourmet Adult Trays provide a premium quality gourmet natural wet food recipe, delivered in handy single-serve trays. Suitable for all dogs over 1 year of age they provide a great tasting natural recipe that not only delivers on taste but provides complete nutrition, caring for all aspects of your dog’s health both inside and out.
This recipe is part of the Forthglade National Trust co-branded range of gourmet dinners, which means that when you buy it, you’ll also be helping to support the amazing work of the National Trust who care for many of the beautiful places we and our four legged friends love to explore, including 780 miles of coastline, forests, woods, fens, beaches, historic houses, gardens, pubs and more! To find out more about the Forthglade partnership with National Trust click here!
- A deliciously natural, hypoallergenic and grain free gourmet wet food recipe for all adult dogs over 1 year of age
- Made with premium quality, 100% natural ingredients with added vitamins
- Easily digestible, ideal for dogs with sensitive digestion
- Grain free and hypoallergenic, ideal for all dogs including those with grain or or other common intolerances
- With 48% chicken and 27% duck for an irresistible flavour and essential protein and fats
- With delicious chickpeas and pears, rich in natural nutrients for superfoods that support a healthy dog
- With prebiotic FOS to aid healthy digestion
- With linseed oil and seaweed, supporting healthy skin and coat condition
- With yucca, helping to reduce stool odours
- With glucosamine and chondroitin, supporting healthy joints and active mobility
- With beneficial herbs, enhancing the recipe and adding delicious flavour
- With added key vitamins and minerals supporting optimum condition
- Completely free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- No added sugars or salts
- No fillers or junk
- Single serve trays for convenient feeding
- Made in the UK
Composition: Chicken (48%), Duck (27%), Chick Peas (4%), Pear (4%), Minerals, Linseed Oil (0.5%), Seaweed (0.45%), Fructooligosaccharide (prebiotic), Yucca, Glucosamine (50mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (50mg/kg), Camomile, Parsley, Rosemary, Nettle. Nutritional Additives (per kg): Vitamins: Vitamin A (Retinyl acetate) 2,500IU, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 200IU, Vitamin E (rac-alpha-tocopherol acetate) 30mg. Trace Elements: Zinc (as Zinc Chelate of Glycine) 50mg, Iron (as Iron Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 10mg, Copper (as Copper Chelate of Glycine) 5mg, Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 0.5mg. Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 10.5%, Crude Fibres 2.6%, Crude Oils & Fats 9.0%, Crude Ash 4.5%, Moisture 72%
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions and directions for use on packaging before use. Ensure fresh drinking water is available at all times. Recommended daily servings are a guide only, and the amount you should feed is dependent on age, breed and level of activity. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products may be reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may chance. You should always read the product label prior to use.