Alqo Wasi - Chunky Cable Orange
Soft as a cloud in fluffy alpaca. This luxurious cable knit is the ultimate timeless staple for any dog's wardrobe.
- Composition: 50% Alpaca, 45% Acrylic, 5% wool.
- Note: Shadings and variations are common in hand made products.
Hand-washing is the gentlest method of cleaning an al- paca garment. Follow these four steps and your purchase will give your four legged companion years of luxurious comfort and wear.
1. Gently wash in warm water with a mild soap or sham- poo and thoroughly rinse in water of the same tempera- ture. Specialcare must be taken as wet alpaca fabric can weaken and stretch out of shape. Never wring or twist. Gently press excess water from garment.
2. Lay it on a dry towel. Ease the garment back into shape and roll up in the towel. Press to remove excess water and repeat this step with a second towel.
3. Lay the sweater flat to dry on a fresh, dry towel, until thoroughly air dried.
4. Never hang an alpaca sweater as it will stretch the gar-
ment out of shape. Lay flat in a drawer or on a shelf.
If stains persist:
Dry cleaning may be the only solution.
We do not recommend machine washing. In the event you decide
to use washing machine please
secure the garment in a tied
pillowcase and set on gentle cycle; cool water.
Do not use drying machine.