Nutriment Fresh Duck Necks
Regular price £1.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Suitable for all breeds.
All dogs should be supervised with bones.1kg of frozen meaty duck necks in a sealed bag. Ideal for a treat meal every now and then, or a tasty snack for the larger dog!
Ensure this product is completely defrosted before serving.
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 67.8%
- Protein: 17.2%,
- Fat: 17.5%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 2.6%,
- Fibre: 0.4%